If you haven’t tried Crispy Sheet Pan Broccoli, you are really missing out. This recipe is my favorite way to make a big batch of broccoli. The sheet pan preparation is quick, easy and there’s only one pan to wash. And, I can’t get enough of the crispy brown edges!
- 2 large heads broccoli, cut into florets (6 – 8 cups)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons M Salt (combination of salt, pepper and garlic salt)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Toss broccoli florets with olive oil and spice mixture.
- Roast for 20 – 30 minutes, until broccoli is tender and brown and crispy on the edges.
- If you want it super-duper crispy, pop it under the broiler for 2 – 3 additional minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
You can substitute avocado oil or coconut oil for the olive oil.
If you tolerate dairy, the broccoli is delicious garnished with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Once cooked, this crispy sheet pan broccoli will keep in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 days. Leftovers can be tossed in a salad, soup or stir fry.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegetable, side dish, broccoli, crispy broccoli, burnt broccoli