This homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is made with a delightful blend of half-and-half (or you can use a non-dairy substitute), canned pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup, and a medley of aromatic spices. This creamy concoction will infuse your daily brew with the warm and comforting flavors of autumn.
- 1 cup half-and-half (or substitute non-dairy milk)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients well (I like to use a blender).
- Add to hot or cold coffee.
- Store unused portion in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- You can substitute almond, soy, coconut or any other non-dairy milk for the half-and-half.
Keywords: grownupdishrecipe, coffee, coffeecreamer, pumpkinspice, starbucksrecipe