This Chocolate Berry Fab Four Smoothie recipe is made with mixed berries and chocolate so it’s deliciously sweet and a little bit savory. And because it follows Kelly Leveque’s Fab Four formula, it will elongate your blood sugar curve and keep you full for several hours.
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts or chia seeds
- 1/4 cup frozen organic mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries and raspberries)
- 2 tablespoon of any nut butter of choice
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk or combination
- Place protein powder, fiber, berries, and nut butter in the jar of a blender; top with nut milk, adding more as necessary to cover. Blend until smooth.
I buy my frozen organic mixed berries at Costco.
If you don’t have mixed berries, this recipe also works well with one kind of berry.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: smoothie
Keywords: smoothie, shake, protein shake, fab four
[…] Chocolate Berry Fab Four Smoothie […]