This watermelon mojito cocktail recipe takes full advantage of summer’s bountiful produce. Fresh watermelon and mint and a squeeze of lime are the perfect combination for this light and refreshing drink. Use rum for a traditional mojito, or substitute tequila. For a Whole30 mocktail, omit the alcohol – it’s still delicious!
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, cubed
- 3 ounces white rum (or substitute tequila)
- 4 – 6 fresh mint leaves
- splash of soda water
- In a tall glass, muddle the mint leaves and lime juice.
- Puree watermelon in a food processor or blender, and then add to the glass.
- Add rum/tequila and stir to combine.
- Add ice cubes and top the glass with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with additional watermelon, mint leaves or lime (if desired)
For a mocktail version, omit the alcohol.
You can puree the watermelon in advance and keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Method: cocktail
- Cuisine: cocktail
Keywords: mojito, watermelon, watermelon cocktail, watermelon mojito, watermelon drink