If you’re searching for a guilt-free yet decadent dessert that satisfies your sweet tooth without compromising on nutrition, look no further than this 3-Ingredient Healthy Date Bark. With a delightful combination of luscious Medjool dates, creamy peanut butter, and rich dark chocolate, this recipe is an easy healthy winner.
- 16 – 20 medjool dates, pit removed
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- (optional) flaky sea salt
- (optional) chopped nuts
- Line a small sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Remove pits from dates open them up, making them as flat as possible.
- Arrange dates in a single layer so that they are touching. Press them to make them as flat as possible.
- Drizzle the peanut butter on top and spread it out evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or double boiler.
- Top the peanut butter with melted chocolate.
- Add chopped nuts if desired. (I skipped this because I used chunky peanut butter)
- Top with flaky salt and freeze for one hour.
- Cut or pull into pieces
- Store the unused portion in the fridge or freezer