Here is the easiest way to make crispy sheet pan bacon in your oven with no mess. Try it and you’ll never go back to standing over the stove.
- One package of bacon (8 – 10 slices)
- Lay out the bacon on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. The bacon slices can be touching but do not overlap.
- Place the sheet of raw bacon into a cold oven.
- Set the oven temperature to 375ºF.
- Let the bacon cook as the oven warms for 30-45 minutes (Check it at 25 minutes & keep an eye on it until it’s browned. The longer you leave it in the oven, the crispier it will be.)
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined plate to cool.
- (Optional) Pour the bacon grease into a clean glass container and refrigerate for later.
Be sure to check your ingredients if you’re doing a Whole30 and get a bacon that doesn’t include any added sugar or nitrates.
Store leftover cooked bacon wrapped in a paper towel in a plastic bag in the refrigerator or freezer. Reheat for 20 – 30 seconds in the microwave or pop it into the toaster oven before serving.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon, oven bacon, no mess bacon, sheet pan bacon